All The Good Shit Review

Sum 41: All The Good Shit
Released: Nov 26, 2008 (Jap) / Mar 17, 2009
Genre: Pop Punk, Punk Rock, Alternative Rock
Label: Island, Universal Japan, Aquarius
All the Good Shit: the Best of Sum 41 (worldwide) or 8 Years of Blood, Sake and Tears: The Best of Sum 41 2000-2008 (Japan) is a greatest hits album by Sum 41.
 8.5
 9.3
 7.6
review (1) 21 comments vote for this album:
All The Good Shit Reviewed by: WARNINGnimrod12, on august 05, 2009

Sound: This is Sum 41's latest album. It is basically a greatest hits cd, containing 14 of their biggest songs... 01.Still Waiting 02.The Hell Song 03.Fat Lip 04.We're All To Blame 05.Walking Disaster 06.In Too Deep 07.Pieces 08.Underclass Hero 09.Motivation 10.Makes No Difference(Alternate Version) 11.With Me 12.Handle This 13.Over My Head(Better Off Dead) 14.Pain For Pleasure 15.The Hell Song(Live) It also includes a bonus DVD with all of their 13 music videos. I'm not quite sure if all of the copies include that, but I know at least some of them do. // 10

Lyrics: The lyrics are great. I think Sum 41 writes good lyrics. They're not what other bands typically write about. You have a whole lot, some about feelings of themselves (Walking Disaster, Pieces), some about relationships (In Too Deep, With Me), and then you have some that are just about nothing and are funny (Fat Lip, Pain For Pleasure). // 9

Overall Impression: This album, overall, is just awesome, in my opinion. When I first got it I only knew a couple of the songs, such as Still Waiting, The Hell Song, Fat Lip, In Too Deep, and Underclass Hero. But then I got to listen to all of the other songs and now I listen to them more than the songs that I originally knew. Every song I think is just amazing! I can't really say I hate anything about it. The only thing that really sucks though is the quality of the case. Inside, because there are 2 discs, there is a thing you open to get to the 2nd disc, and it's hard to open and mine broke, it just came off. But thats just the quality of the case, not the album itself. If it were to be stolen or lost I would definitely buy it again. // 9

Comments