Chuck review by Sum 41

• Released: Oct 12, 2004
Sum 41: Chuck

The sound on this cd is great. I didn't really like there music lately, but this cd is different. Most songs have guitar solos in them, thats right, guitar solos! Most of them sounding pretty metalish too, I think they are getting back into the metal turning away from their punk. With songs like the Bitter End and 88 with nice solos in them, this cd has changed my mind about Sum 41. They also have some slower songs which I really like, Slipping Away and Some Say are fantastic songs.

The lyrics on this cd are pretty good. Not every song is about a girl or a relationship which I like. I wasn't concentrating on the lyrics too much though, the guitar riffs and the solos were the things on my mind. There are 15 songs on the cd with the bonus songs, so its worth buying the cd. This is an amazing cd.

My overall impressions on this cd is that its great! I really like the guitar riffs and the solos on the new cd. The lyrics are good, and this cd is just really good compared to their last. This is coming from someone who didn't like Sum 41 before, but now I hear this cd and my mind has changed. This cd is definatly worth buying and it was stolen I would buy another one for sure! Great cd!