Chuck review by Sum 41

• Released: Oct 12, 2004
Sum 41: Chuck

This is their best sounding album yet. It sounds a lot more professional than their previous albums and more mature as well. Even though I have been a fan of them since the beginning, this is probably the most enjoyable album that they have created yet. Their previous ones were all too short and sounded pretty well the same, until "Does This Look Infected?" which showed the band was starting to turn into a better direction. This is their best and most impressive effort, and I highly recommend it to everyone.

The lyrics in the songs are more mature and much better and way different from what they used to sing about. Deryck has done a great job writing lyrics for this cd. The choruses are catchy and it all works well together. Though for some songs, I got the impression he seemed to be repeating the same message in other songs. But overall, they're still kick ass lyrics.

Best album I've heard from them ever. The songs that I loved the most are No Reason, Angels With Dirty Faces, Open Your Eyes, Pieces and We're All To Blame. I love the way they've started in a new direction for their style of music. They definetly work with it. If some one stole it. I would hunt them down and murder them, and if in the process I accidently scratched the cd or broke it, I would buy a new one for sure. Boosts their record sales anyway. It is definetly worth buying. So don't steal it from me. Like I said, I'll kill you. That is all.