Chuck review by Sum 41

• Released: Oct 4, 2004
Sum 41: Chuck

I really got hooked on Sum 41 when their "All Killer No Filler" cd came out. Then "Does This Look Infected?" came out. "Does This Look Infected?" was when the band's sound really started to change from a pop-punk sound to a more heavy, metal-like sound. The sound in "Chuck" is a metal-punk sound. There are quite a few awesome solos! I think that Sum 41 really displayed their talent in this cd. The cd starts out with a cool little intro. and then "No Reason." My favorite tracks are "No Reason," "Angels With Dirty Faces," "Some Say" basically I like every song on this cd. It is really awesome! Everbody should buy this cd!

Really awesome lyrics! The choruses are really catchy. They have gone from singing about girls and breaking up to singing about politics and "more important" issues.

This is by far Sum 41's best album. The best part of this cd is the sweet guitar riffs, solos and well everything about it. It's just an awesome cd. I love all of the guitar parts! Like I said earlier, they show their talent in this cd. I would pay $30 for this cd. I would definitely buy it again if I lost it or if it was stolen.