Chuck review by Sum 41

• Released: Oct 12, 2004
Sum 41: Chuck

This is the greatest sounding album from Sum41. I love the way they incorporate metal along with punk in this album, which is completely diffent from the catchy pop-punk which made them so popular. I think that this album will definatly appeal to the true fans, and any fan of great music. There are also some nice solos by Dave. They really show their talent on here.

Great lyrics, they talk about real stuff going on, and you can definately tell that the maturity has greatly increased since they first became popular with catchy songs about partying and getting dumped and all that good stuff, now their lyrics are about everything, which is great. Bizzy D is singing better then ever, his skills have increased, and makes everything go together.

Overall great cd, one that I personally will be listening to for a while. I really enjoy the overall sound of the songs, it is a mix between metal and punk, and it actually works! They really show their playing abilities on all the songs, one that really shows it is The Bitter End (#6). Steve gets his double bass going in this song, and Dave just lets loose with riffs that match that of legendary guitarists. The catchyist song on here is definately We're all to Blame, which is already being played on the radio and places like that. If this album was stolen from me, I would get it right back, and then probably go buy it again, it is that good.