Chuck review by Sum 41

• Released: Oct 4, 2004
Sum 41: Chuck

Well what can I say sheer class. They have matred on this album and even though this album is metallic based, they have a varied collection of songs on here which ahve the potential to be timeless. Every song has some sort of amazing riffing, solo and melodic twist to it. Here Dave shows his guitar brilliance especially with the blsitering solo from the song the bitter end. All I can say is brillaint and buy the album.

The lyrics are amazing. Every song entails some very thoughtful and mesmorising lyrics and they also dpeict very real life situations. Deryck even though screams some more on this cd varies his voice quite alot showing his endless talent as a lyricist and vocalist.

There is nothing I dislike about this album. The lyrics the songs everything isd amazing. Deryck shows his rhythm guitar technique superbly and his ability to sing whereas dave shows is amazing talent on lead guitar with some awesome guitar work. Stevo and Cone show there brilliance in the rhythm section. Every song rocks so hard but the ebst songs are no reason, the bitter end, some say, pieces and we are all to blame but every song rocks! It is by far th best album of this year and if it was stolen I would go out and buy another one so quick this album is masterpiece and extremley radical. Waste no time in purchasing a copy you wont be dissapointed!