Chuck review by Sum 41

• Released: Oct 4, 2004
Sum 41: Chuck

I'd like to say that if you haven't liked Sum 41 in the past, you should listen to them now. This is by far their best album to date. They have much more "metal" sound. I have a friend who used to listen only to classic rock, but when made listen this, he couldn't listening to them. All I can is this album rocks!

The lyrics in this album are awsome. The band has been writing about a lot more important subjects, rather than hanging out with friends and sleeping in late. The focus a lot on blaming for the problems in the world, which is probably due to the band's resent trip to the Congo. Deryck's vocals have improved since their last album, and his voice goes well with the lyrics and music.

I had this album since the day it came out and it hasn't left my CD player. The best songs, in my opinion, are Angels With Dirty Faces, No Reason, Pieces (some has got to tab that one), and 88. Those are just the best, but all the other songs rock too. I don't like Slipping Away that much, but that's only because the other songs are so awesome they oveshodow it. If it were lost or stolen, I'd definitely buy it again. I'd have to say it's one the best albums this year.