Chuck review by Sum 41

• Released: Oct 4, 2004
Sum 41: Chuck

I like the sound of this album. Some songs did sound the same, loud and full of rage. Others were soft and well still full of rage. Some of them were softer and didn't have much rage. On Slipping Away it sounds really awesome, because on the intro it sounds like he's singing through a phone.

Sum 41 came back from a break and came through with this new awesome album! They weren't all obsessed with hell and dying and the stuff they were obsessed with on their other albums. It's like they've grown up right before our very eyes. No seriously since they had that death scare they came back and on this cd there was only one swear word. I talked to my friend about it and he was shocked. "This is the Sum 41 that wrote ANIC?" But now they came back more mature and this album was excellent.

This album was much better in my opinion than their other albums, Does This Look Infected, and All Killer No Filler. They also came back just totally improved. The best songs from the album would be Intro (but you have to listen to No Reason right after that), No Reason, We're All To Blame, Angels With Dirty Faces, Some Say, Slipping Away, and 88. Actually all of the songs are good, those are just the ones that I remeber the names too.