Chuck review by Sum 41

• Released: Oct 4, 2004
Sum 41: Chuck

Well I was appauled to read the review that they just simply copied of Iron Maiden and Metallica. I mean Some Say, Pieces, Angels With Dirty Faces, We're All To Blame, No Reason, Slipping Away, 88 just these songs to anme a few sound like Maiden. Are you sure you are listening to the same thing? The sound on thsi album is awesome with amazing guitar solos, brilliant drumming, awesome riffs, and there is even time for a bass solo by cone - the sound is amazing!

The lyrics are awesome. They are about real life situations and really show the lyrical class of Deryck. Each song has a very good meaning especially Pieces, which is a doubled meaning song, which really shows a never ending talent. The singing skills of Deryck are awesome with melodic, soft, loud and rock styled singing all sung brilliantly. All I can say is fantastic!

This album is faultless. Yes, you can there Metallica influence, especially on The Bitter End, but all their songs are so unique is untrue. What I reallly like about the album is how diverse it is, from the heavy bitter end, to the british sounding some say to the awesome mellowed down tune of pieces. Really this is amazing. The best songs are every single one they all rock and Dvae's talent on the guitar really prevails. If this album was stolen I would defiently by a new copy!