Chuck review by Sum 41

• Released: Oct 4, 2004
Sum 41: Chuck

Amazing sound. If you don't like Sum 41, and haven't heard Chuck, go borrow it or something! Seriously. I'm a huge fan of Sum 41, but I have to admit I dislike their Blink 182 sound in Half Hour Of Power and All Killer No Filler. Although you can definitely tell they have had some Metallica influence, their sound is unique to me. This is one of the very few albums, that I could listen to the whole CD through 5 times. A lot of bands have 2 good songs and the rest suck on their album. Not the same with Sum 41.

Deryck Definitely has improved his singing ability. I love the lyrics. The words are amazing, yet you have to think about them to get what they are saying. We're All to Blame shows Deryck's ability to both scream, and sing softly. Sum 41, good job with this album!

This is my favorite album. They dedicated it to Chuck because that is a guy who saved all their lives out in the Congo. If this was stolen, I would definitely find the person who stole it, beat him up, and then become friends because he has a good taste in music. Seriously at least borrow this album and test it out. You don't know Sum 41 until you have heard this album.