Chuck review by Sum 41

• Released: Oct 4, 2004
Sum 41: Chuck

This album is absolutly crazy! it's so good, it's comming at you at all angles and when it hits you, you get to listin to one of the best albums out there. In this album Sum 41 have gone metalish and still stay true to their sound. I'm am not a huge metal fan myself, but man, this album rocks! I can't get enough of it Sum 41 was going heavier and heavier since All Killer No Filler and finally hit metal and man the product is great. You gotta check out this album, it's up there. Even if your not a metal fan, just a bit of punk fan you'll end up rocking to this.

Some of Sum 41's best lyrics. There's a line in every song that can relate to me in such a personal level that it makes the song so much more than a band trying to make your head rock up and down. Dyreck's vocal skills is absolutly awesome and really fits this type of music. His voice adds to the tracks so a lot, if you had someone else singing this it'd be ruined.

My overall impression of this album; awesome. Everything about the album is great. I can't get enough of it. Every song, every second which is played through my speakers is amazing. Most impressive songs? Every song on this album is wicked, it'l make you start the guitar if you haven't already, you'll get so into it. Oh, I would buy this album again even if a few of the tracks were skipping let alone if it was stolen or lost. Seriously, if you haven't already you gotta check this album out, you'll end up rockin' harder than ever.

metalifan
    This album is by far their best!! Very HEAVY!! which I like! But Bitter End sounds tooooo much like Battery from Metallica that's why I can't appreciate the song as much.
    .QOTSA.
    Just discovered this album, and I couldn't recommend it more. I was speechless when I first heard it!