Cross Your T's And Gouge Your Eyes [DVD] review by Sum 41

• Content: 10
  • Production Quality: 9

Sum 41 is famous for hillarious DVD's, and "Cross Your T's And Gouge Your Eyes" follows that trend. It is contained in the "Does This Look Infected?" CD. This DVD is basically a chronical of Sum 41's earlier years (All Killer No Filler), and follows them through many crazy pranks and fun shows.

Content — 10
The DVD features mainly random clips of the members pulling crazy stunts and just generally getting into trouble. It has some live show footage, and a hillarious movie farse following the life and times of the band's alter-ego band "Pain 4 Pleasure." In addition to this, it has a couple unreleased tracks.

Production Quality — 9
The DVD is put together very well, and although I'm not sure they use any special footage techniques, it all flows together quite nicely, and is a riot to watch.

You can only really compare this DVD to other Sum-41 DVD's, because no one else does the stupid stuff these guys do in their movies. It is a very funny watch, and that's probably the best thing about it. I would definitely go out and buy this again if lost, but I'm not sure they are releasing this DVD anymore with the "Does This Look Infected?" CD.

guitarfreak210
    Zamboni mentioned that no one else does the stupid stuff that these guys do, well one word for you. Jackass(the show/movie). Don't get me wrong, this is a great DVD. Just thought I'd mention it.
    Gunsandammo90
    they do still sell it with the DVD i became a Sum 41 fan during their Chuck tour and i bought all their old CD's and i love them all. ROCK ON SUM 41!!!!