Does This Look Infected? review by Sum 41

• Released: Nov 25, 2002
Sum 41: Does This Look Infected?

When I first heard the cd in my friends car, I was blown away. This is by far 1 of the greatest albums ever released. The sound on the other 2 albums was great but this is the cream of the crop. It's a very big change from their last album. It's got a metal/punk kinda feel to it. this is a unique blend of sound and it's my most played cd.

The lyrics are phenomenal. It's easy to relate to what the songs say. The lyrics are kinda hard to understand at first but after a couple of times listening to it(which I'm sure you will) you'll start singing along in no time. the lyrics go very well with the music. Deryck, the lead singer, has a voice that fits the bands new style.

This is their greatest album being as how it has a darker feel and isn't so revolved around being dumped. All of the songs are great and you'll be playing this one more often than not. I love this album. At first I didn't know what to think of Sum 41 until I heard this album in my friends car. This is the album that turned me into one of their biggest fans.