Does This Look Infected? Review

artist: Sum 41 date: 08/25/2008 category: compact discs
Sum 41: Does This Look Infected?
Released: Nov 26, 2002
Genre: Pop Punk
Label: Island/Mercury
"Does This Look Infected?" is the second studio album by Sum 41.
 Lyrics: 8.9
 9.4
 9.2
 9.5
 1,413
Does This Look Infected? Reviewed by: unregistered, on june 01, 2006

Sound: Probably the most notable thing about this album is the transition they made in their overall sound. They went from being "Blink 182's snottier kid brothers" (which I always thought was an idiotic remark anyway) to one of if not the greatest punk band at the time. The sound is heavier, the riffs are better, and the band's muscianship and songwriting skills has progressed to levels previously un-imaginable in pop-punk. // 10

Lyrics: The band's maturity is also appearent in the lyrics. Instead of mindlessly singing about getting dumped, wrecking hotel rooms, and 'nonkonformitee' like most bands in the genre, and their past albums they write about overcoming problems (The Hell Song, Over My Head, My Direction, All Messed Up, Hyper-Insomnia-Para-Condroid), and social ignorance and cruelty (Still Waiting, Mr. Amsterdam, Thanks For Nothing, Billy Spleen, Hooch). Certainly a step up, but still not perfect. Also there's an obvious improvement in Deryck's already great vocal talent, and in the backup vocals. Steve and Cone do backup better than 90% of punk bands. // 9

Overall Impression: Overall I thought this was a great album, but I'll take the time to go over each song individualy. 01. The Hell Song - a great punk anthem and a great opener. At first it sounds like old Sum 41, but then they shake things up with a non-covential song pattern (intro, extra long verse, chorus, solo, short verse, chorus, outro), and a great guitar solo that ties the song together. Also great dynamics. Hate the name though, it has nothing to do with the actual song. 02. Over My Head - a excellently crated song, great dynamics, and an almost haunting sound. My only change is I think during the chorus they have had at least one of the guitars play the chord progression in octaves instead of power chords, but it's only a minor difference anyway. 03. My Direction - another brilliantly crafted, fun song. It starts off with a catchy pop-punk chorus, then blazes into a hardcore angst-filled verse raging against everthing wrong with society, and how each individual has the power to change. The second verse slows down reverting back to pop-punk, and despite all the rapid dynamic changes the song flows. I also love the different guitar tones they use to create a classic punk feel. 04. Still Waiting - starts out with an almost whispered vocal and palm-muted guitar intro chorus, then erupts with a guitar immitation of the vocal melody. The verse is super heavy with a fast hardcore guitar and bass riff, and screaming vocals. The raw energy and angst of the song continues into the anthemetic chrous (complete with great back-up), into the breakdown, bridge, and guitar solo (not that great, but perfect for the song). The song is riveting, dynamic, and powerful, and has great lyrics. The only problem is as previously stated it comes right after My Direction, killing the mood it set. One of my favorites. 05. A.N.I.C. - 37 seconds of blasting, rage-filled hardcore punk. Although it's the worst song on the album, and probably should have been left out, it does expand the versatility of the band. Also they squeezed it in between the two best sonngs on the album, killing that mood as well. 06. No Brains - one of my favorites. Love the choppy guitar and bass riff, and vocal melody combined woth the steady grunge drum beat during the verse. I also the the random bits of metal and hardcore tossed in here and there, an ther anthemetic tri-vocal soft part of the second bridge. But what really makes this song stick out is the insane thrashing guitar solo. Guitar solos aren't found often in punk of any kind, and this song clearly establishes Dave as one of the greatest punk guitarists ever. Once again though, the name has nothing to do with the song. 07. All Messed Up - once again they kill the mood with the album's popiest song squeezed between it's two heaviest. Not only that, but this song just lack, although it's kind sorta nice to have on there just to know that Sum hasn't completely done away with their older stuff. 08. Mr. Amsterdam - the heaviest and most metalish track on the album. Starts out with a few blasting metal chords, then progresses into a creepy, yet slightly punkish octave progression. The verse is intrancing with super fast single note palm muted tremelo picking, and barely audible haunting vocals. The pre-chorus is heavier with all-out metal screaming, before the super-fast hardcore chorus and breakdown. Innovative, and great. Also probably some of the best lyricism on the album next to Still Waiting. Again wtf with the name? 09. Thanks For Nothing - it's good I guess, but it sounds too much like Fat Lip. The guitar and the chorus is cool so. 10. Hyper-Insomnia-Para-Condroid - another great creepy metal-ish track. The into is weird, but the vocals during the verse are amazing, and the chorus completes the mood. Love the ending. It could have used a solo though. 11. Billy Spleen - for once on the album they have a song flows perfectly from the previous one, and into the next one. I love the intro and the chorus, but they don't go together. The intro and verse sound all-out metal, but the chorus sound pop-punk. It works though. Weirdest name yet. 12. Hooch - man they need to work on names. Anyways great song, great chorus, great outro, great closer. // 10

Does This Look Infected? Reviewed by: feesk8ordie, on july 19, 2004

Sound: The sound running throughout the album is great, especially the guitars and drums. The sound is quite alot darker and heavier than their previous album, All Killer, No Filler. // 8

Lyrics: The lyrics are good, if not a bit predictable. Again alot darker than previous album (AKNF) I especially like the lyrics in Mr Amsterdam and Thanks for Nothing. // 8

Overall Impression: The album as a whole is brilliant and very easy to listen to. I'd recommend it to anyone who is into nu punk type music. The album is a whole lot better than their first two albums. // 10

Does This Look Infected? Reviewed by: duncang, on november 26, 2005

Sound: The sound of Sum 41 is the sound of a pop-punk band growing up. In their last album, All Killer No Filler (which is also brilliant) they were a samey, but enjoyable pop-punk band. They now have started to make themselves a unique sound, which comes from Deryks voice, Steves drums and Cones bass mainly. I also think that Sum 41's guitarists have always broken the mould in pop-punk, not just using simple power-chord progressions, and although not going into any complex full chords, they do have more difficult riffs and solos than for example, Green Day. // 10

Lyrics: Deryk is a very good punk singer, which suits their music perfectly. There are a few lyrically great songs on here, but there are of course also a couple of depressing, meaningless songs (not musically meaningless, just lyrically) like Still Waiting and Thanks For Nothing. // 8

Overall Impression: 01. The Hell Song - very catchy, and it instantly lets you know that theyv matured, there wasnt one song this dark on either All Killer No Filler or Half Hour Of Power. Great solo, and the final chorus really is brilliance. The chorus lyrics also sound really good with the music 10/10. 02. Over My Head (Better Off Dead) - another catchy song, and that makes you realise something good. Sum 41 have matured, but kept the pop-punk hooks that made them so good in the first place. At least they didnt become a boring 6 minute songs "art" band. Phew. This songs slow breakdown is really good and the whole thing flows perfectly 10/10. 03. My Direction - the poppiest song on here probably, which wouldnt sound at all out of place on AKNF. This is two minutes of release from any problems you may have at the time. Even a really cheery song like Spitting Games by Snow Patrol cant cheer you up like this does. And for that, this song is truly amazing 10/10. 04. Still Waiting - shame that they had to put a really depressing song (lyrically and musically) after a really happy moment. "Drop Dead, A Bullet To My Head!", oh thanks, I really appreciated that, I was happy for a moment. But if you listen to this randomly without listening to My Direction first, it is a very good song! Well put together, with a breakdown that really builds up to the chorus. 05. A.N.I.C - this would go well on Half Hour Of Power. Its good that the band had the courage to put this on, because it's different from the rest of it, sounds like those punk bands that never really get anywhere because really their music is just bash-drums-till-they-break, chuck-together-some-power-chords, scream-a-bit. But this is still alright 7/10. 06. No Brains - this is where Sum 41 looked to Chucks punk-metal approach. The breakdown uses some fast picking, the solo drumming is thrashy and Deryk comes close to screaming at points. Very good song, amazing well put together 10/10. 07. All Messed Up - they went and ruined it didn't they! Gawd, follow up a mature metal-ish song with a return to the pop-punk again. It may sound like I'm really bashing this song, and I suppose I am a bit, but this is good for what it is, a good old pop-punk anthem 9/10. 08. Mr Amsterdam - good-ish, forgettable, similar 7/10. 09. Thanks For Nothing - the guitar comes in, I prepare to sing along, I sing "So Am I, Still Waiting?" it sounds that much like it. The verse has some Steve rapping, which is always good. The chorus isnt at all like Still Waiting though. Good song 9/10. 10. Hyper-Insomnia-Para-Condroid - catchy guitar parts at the beginning, and the verse would actually sound amazing with that in the background, but it doesnt have it. Ah well. Kind of a dragging song, but it has an appeal to it 8/10. 11. Billy Spleen - the previous song flows right into this, and thats something which cant be said for the intro of the guitar riff. The chorus has a real sing-along anthem mood to it, but the verse isnt very good really. But the chorus makes up for that 9/10. 12. Hooch - this is a really catchy romp, with a great chorus, swinging verse and a pretty good solo too. I think its great that Sum 41 have put solos in their songs, it really breaks the mould for most bands like them. Fades out with a couple of deep lyrics 10/10. 13. Reign In Pain - I never liked these songs, with Steve singing. Whether this is a parody or whatever, it is irritating, and pretty bad generally. Pretty nice solo, but thats the only good point. 5/10 14. World War VII - sounds like its gonna be a masterpiece when that guitar comes in, but that soon evaporates when you hear (sigh) Steve come in to sing again. I was hoping this was going to be an almost-prog epic, but when that bomb effect comes in, it turns rubbish. Although a lot better than Reign In Pain, Steves voice pisses me off, he only sounds good when he raps. Its infectious, and its not nearly as irritating as Reign In Pain, but I ask you Sum 41, why put on two songs with Steve sounding like a twat 8/10. Overall, this album is very very good, a huge progression from All Killer No Filler. I need to buy Chuck soon. // 10

Does This Look Infected? Reviewed by: Guitar-God-Elf, on august 25, 2008

Sound: Sum 41 - Does this look infected? Is the second studio release by the band. The sound is very simple, its catchy and with great hooks in the choruses it gets you singing along every time. The Opener 'Hell Song' starts with a good solid riff from dave and soon builds up, from this point on you know your on to something special. Well atleast until A.N.I.C kicks in, im presuming this was just filler as all it really is, is 38 seconds of swearing. Thankfully though, after this brief half minute of madness, its back too the chorus hooks and upbeat rythems. This album takes on a bit of a heavier sound compared to 'All killer, no filler' With songs such as 'Reign in pain' primarily written by Dave Baksh. // 10

Lyrics: Overall i think the lyrics/singing fits well with the music. I also think another reason Sum 41 is so easy to listen to, is the way you can integrate yourself with the lyrics, and relate them to yourself. Deryck's singing is good for the music, he doesn't stand out in terms of vocal skills, but like I said, its great for the music. Also the backing vocals on this album are brilliant. // 9

Overall Impression: I believe this album is one of the best Pop/Punk albums out at the moment, and probably will be one of the best to come out for a long time. The best songs on this are album are 'Hell Song', 'Over My Head', 'Still Waiting', 'No Brains' and 'Thanks For Nothing'. What i love about this album is the upbeat rythems and 'Easy-to-relate-to' Lyrics, but i also hate the way 'A.N.I.C' Is stuck in the middle of the album interrupting the feel of the album. I would definately buy this album again if it were lost or stolen. // 10

Does This Look Infected? Reviewed by: UG Team, on july 25, 2003

Overall Impression: The third album from sum 41 see's a change in style from punk (or punk-pop as some people say) to well rock. Just looking at the album says theres something different about this from the other albums. The guitar style is heavier which makes for some good new songs particually the hell song which opens the album. The track is well thought out with a good electric solo which brings out the air guitars. Other good tracks include Still waiting, No brains, All messed up and Rein in pain. But what seems apparent when listing to the songs is that they must not have thought long about the track names. As the Hell song has nothing really to do with hell nor is the word hell used. Aside from that this album is very good some 41 fans might not like it as much due to the change in style but might turn some heads with would be fans who would have classed them as punk pop. Overall an exciting album that should appeal to many. Worth the money I would say and would recommed it to anyone who like rock. // 8

Does This Look Infected? Reviewed by: UG Team, on july 25, 2003

Sound: I found this CD really great! Though I would not recomend it for those who are into pop as this is a much heavier sound than their previous album All Killer No Filler. Most of the other songs are good, but there is the occasional part which is a bit tuneless! // 8

Lyrics: The most well written songs on this album are: Still Waiting, Hell Song, Over My Head and the sequels to Pain For Pleasure. // 8

Overall Impression: Overall i think most of the songs are well written and very well performed! // 8

Does This Look Infected? Reviewed by: unregistered, on october 10, 2003

Sound: This is definitely their best album to date for many reasons.For one,the set themselves apart from the rest of todays punk bands with a new metal sound.The guitar riffs are amazing and you wouldnt expect them from "just another pop punk band." // 10

Lyrics: The lyrics on this album are much darker and take on weightier subject matter than All Killer No Filler or Half Hour of Power."Still Waiting" is a song about hate in the world and the war."No Brains" is about a former band member that quit and it is very angry. "Mr. Amsterdam" is about a man who hates everything. This is a pretty big departure from the first album that had lyrics about sleeping late and hanging out with friends. // 10

Overall Impression: Overall,this is one of the best releases of 2002 and one of my most played CD's. People who did not like the first album because they thought it was poppy should check this out. It is great! // 10

Does This Look Infected? Reviewed by: unregistered, on march 01, 2004

Sound: This is a very different album from the past. A heavier, metal sound is the main sound used throughout the album. The songs are fast and enjoyable, though not the easiest to learn lyrics from without looking at the inside jacket. // 8

Lyrics: The lyrics are interesting in this album because it is less of the punk topics like skating and getting dumped, and is more of rebelling against a corporate society. The Hell Song and Still Waiting really emphasize this. Despite the demonic look of the album cover and such, the lyrics never focus on Hell or Goths or anything like that. Once you learn them, you'll be signing along with them in your bedroom in no time. Derek's voice really defines the band and seperates the band from other whiny poppy punk songs by other bands. // 10

Overall Impression: I have to admit I had second thoughts about this album when I looked through the album's inside jacket and saw the bloody, demonic faces looking at me. However, when I actually sat down and listened to the album, I realized how much of a good album this is. It has a sound lighter than heavy metal, but heavier than regular punk. The fast songs will keep you listening to the album over and over. // 10

Does This Look Infected? Reviewed by: TheWrEcKeD, on may 17, 2004

Sound: The sound on this cd is awesome. Dave and deryck work very well together to make some pretty awesome riffs. The sound goes great with the cd. Cone is a great bassist and steve is a great drummer. Great band. Listen to them!! // 10

Lyrics: I liked the lyrics, mostly were about corporate society being corruppted and things like that. I love the music style in this cd. It is pure rock, Deryck has an amazing voice. Being able to sing nicely, yell, talk softly, and scream. Overall great lyrics! // 8

Overall Impression: I was intruduced to sum 41 by hearing a few songs from my sister and a friend. I have all killer no filler and does this look infected? I think sum 41 would be a lot more popular if "All killer no filler" even though it was a great hit. That cd influenced people Sum 41 is poppy. Which they arent anymore and i hate when people think that. Half Hour of Power is my second favorite of the three. First being Does this look infected? I love this band they rock! // 10

Does This Look Infected? Reviewed by: unregistered, on june 02, 2004

Sound: The sound on this, their third, album is f--ing terrific. Although I think that the sound on the other two albums were kiler the sound on this one takes the cake. The music has left the pop punky power chord style and has a massive 80's metal influence. // 10

Lyrics: The lyrics are also very good. Whilst there is still the odd song like "All Messed Up" that has the "Pop Punk, Lets Get Drunk" theme other songs such as "The Hell Song" and "Still Waiting" that have the more rebellious "fuck the system, take the power back" kind of feel to them. This political punk twist is good and hopefully people will take them more serious with this change of style. Deryk also seems to have a good scream that is balenced out by a melodic singing voice. // 10

Overall Impression: I think this is their best album by far although the other two are good this one realy creates a new standard for their albums to come. The most impressive songs from from the album would have to be "Still Waiting", "The Hell Song", "Hooch", "Hyper-imsomnia-para-chondroid", "Mr Amsterdam", "A.N.I.C" aw f--k it their all great. I love every thing about this album except that "Hooch" the ending track finishes on too soft a note. I have back up copies so if I loose it I can still listen to it untill I buy a new copy. It is totaly worth buying. // 10

Does This Look Infected? Reviewed by: unregistered, on june 23, 2004

Sound: When I first heard the cd in my friends car, I was blown away. This is by far 1 of the greatest albums ever released. The sound on the other 2 albums was great but this is the cream of the crop. It's a very big change from their last album. It's got a metal/punk kinda feel to it. this is a unique blend of sound and it's my most played cd. // 10

Lyrics: The lyrics are phenomenal. It's easy to relate to what the songs say. The lyrics are kinda hard to understand at first but after a couple of times listening to it(which I'm sure you will) you'll start singing along in no time. the lyrics go very well with the music. Deryck, the lead singer, has a voice that fits the bands new style. // 10

Overall Impression: This is their greatest album being as how it has a darker feel and isn't so revolved around being dumped. All of the songs are great and you'll be playing this one more often than not. I love this album. At first I didn't know what to think of Sum 41 until I heard this album in my friends car. This is the album that turned me into one of their biggest fans. // 10

Does This Look Infected? Reviewed by: Blueherm, on july 19, 2004

Sound: Sum 41's 3rd album with a picture of a zombie on the front cover. They're back wit' hard style. Their poppy image has 'disappeared' and they are striking back with a newly developed image - zombies and death. Many of their songs are concentrated to be 'dark'. The guitar riffs in this album is dark and gloomy - and they are good. The good songs are good, the bad songs are not bad, but some songs you just don't understand why Sum 41 included it on the album. 4 outta 5 not a bad score at all. // 8

Lyrics: I think as a punk/metal band, Sum 41 can produce some nice lyrics (it's probably somethin' to their rapping). Some stuff is quite impacting, others are just joke lyrics. But it's all good. // 8

Overall Impression: I would give this album a 5 rating, but it just lacked that final spark that would ignite itself towards a full score. I just felt that some tracks on the album weren't too satisfying. Good tracks are brilliant, but some tracks deserve to be ignored. But it's well worth buying though. Just hide the album cover from your parents as they'll probably just tear it up. // 8

Does This Look Infected? Reviewed by: *'-'*, on october 19, 2005

Sound: 'Does This Look Infected?' is my favourtite Sum 41 album. Why? because I love the guitar of Baksh and Whibley. The album contains blistering solos (Hell Song, No Brains), classic palm muting (Still Waiting, Thanks For Nothing) and all the songs have downright attitude. Sum 41's guitar tone is acheived throught the use of PRS guitars and Marshall amps. The record is a mix between three genres; punk, pop-punk and metal. Lead guitarist Dave Baksh, is a huge Iron Maiden and Metallica fan. This is obvious when listening to the tracks Hell Song and Still Waiting. // 10

Lyrics: This album really showcases the vocal talent of Derek Whibley. From the screaming verses of Still Waiting to the melodic chorus of My Direction, this album has it all. In fact, it is the lyric diversity that makes all of the songs so enjoyable. The lyrics, fit seamlessly into the rest of the song which is an important aspect. The lyrical themes, are similar to the themes expressed in metal, but with that punk touch. One song, Still Waiting, is, in the verses a combination of to Metallica songs, More Hollier Than Thou and Master of puppets. Very clever. // 10

Overall Impression: Regardless of whether you like punk, metal, or anything else. Buy this album! I promise you that you will love it. Far better than any punk album I have heard (except maybe Green Day's Dookie). It definatley eclipses Blink 182, etc. Although every song on this album rocks (except ANIC), the best are Hell Song, Still Waiting, All Messed Up and Over My Head. If I didn't own this CD, life wouldn't be worth living, thats how much I love it! // 10

Does This Look Infected? Reviewed by: Adarsh, on october 24, 2005

Sound: Sum 41 has come up with a slightly more "metallic" sound in this album. Some songs, like "Hyper-Insomnia-Para-Condrioid," "Billy Spleen" and "Hooch" have a very different, heavier and deeper sound from the other Sum 41 albums. But the sound on "Hell Song," "No Brains" and "Still Waiting" make this album the darkest album yet released by this Canadian band. They have got rid of their pop-punk image with a more punk rock sound. // 9

Lyrics: Deryck's singing has got better with every album. From the soft vocals at the end of "Hooch" to the anguished screaming in "Still Waiting" is what drives this album. The lyrics, again, are much darker than the lyrics in the previous albums. Instead of songs about getting dumped and crashing parties, the lyrics are about "Still Waiting" for the government and the world to find some kind of agreement. "Thanks For Nothing" is also around the same theme. The backup vocals are much sharper than in the previous albums. // 10

Overall Impression: Sum 41 has released another amazing album. From Deryck's amazing vocals, Dave's brilliant solos and Steve's great drumming solos and extremely hard riffs, this album showcases Sum 41's talent. Personal favorites: "The Hell Song," "My Direction" and "All Messed Up." This album also shows how Sum 41 has matured with much darker, deep and more mature lyrics. In fact, the only songs that seem like they might fit in the previous albums are "My Direction" and "All Messed Up." They might have lost a few fans with a much heavier album, but gained alot more respect for their talent in this album. // 9

Does This Look Infected? Reviewed by: fender3592, on april 11, 2006

Sound: This album is a rock album. They have some pop-punk stuff like "All Messed Up," not my favorite song on the album. But they have some just amazing rock-to-metal songs. A very good sound, very hard to explain. Most songs are very entergetic, a few are a bit laid back. All and all its a great album. // 10

Lyrics: I was fairly impressed with the lyrics. There great lyrics, but a few songs have close to the same style. I love the lyrics of "Hell Song," "No Brains," and "Mr. Amsterdam." Dryeck has a great voice as well. One of the best voices out there today. // 9

Overall Impression: My favorite Sum 41 album. The only one that would compete with it would be Chuck. I am not much a fan of the old Sum 41. I love everything about this album. If it were stolen from me I would buy it again, then hunt the man down. // 10

Does This Look Infected? Reviewed by: kfong03, on april 09, 2007

Sound: Certainly my favourite Sum 41 album, this is great modern punk music with signs of their new crap metal thrown in, don't me wrong, the songs here are good and make for a promising listen, but it's just the metal wannabe parts of one or two songs I don't like. 01. The Hell Song - my favourite Sum 41 song on my favourite Sum 41 CD! Killer riff + catchy verses + great solo = one of the best punk anthems ever. 02. Over My Head (Better Off Dead) - another good song that keeps the andrenaline flowing after the first track, not much of a solo but the rest of the whole song makes up for it, another cacthy guitar riff. 03. My Direction - light, pop punky song compared to the previous two, but still sounds good, the vocals could have improved a bit too. 04. Still Waiting - sounds like a hit with everyone else. Dude, it's a total rip from Over My Head! Even with the striking "similarities", I still found this song acceptable, Deryk should really stop screaming, but the instruments certainly delivered. 05. A.N.I.C. - I hate this kind of crap, short, meaningless, pure 100% filler, I don't give whether Sum 41 hate Anna Nicole or not, but I think the album would have sounded much better if this "song" traded places with something like "Machine Gun" from Half hour of Power. 06. No Brains - kinda heavy, I liked the riff a lot, though not overly catchy, better than A.N.I.C. 07. All Messed Up - another pop punky number, I loved this one, the vocals were excellent, the drums and bass were at their best, a great song on the overall. 08. Mr. Amsterdam - nice name so I expected a good song but I was dissappointed when I heard the metal chords and screaming vocals come blarring in, Sum 41 is known for punk, not their "metal" music. Drum and Bass were okay though. 09. Tanks For Nothing - feels like Sum 41 wanted to do a sequel for Fat Lip, bt never really delivered, nice rapping by Steve but that's about it. 10. Hyper-Insomnia-Para-Condrioid - emo song that I actual found pretty funny. Acceptable Punk-Metal sound, avarage Instrumental work throughout. 11. Billy Spleen - good old stereotypical punky Sum 41, average vocals, good guitars, crazy drums and good bass, plus the fact that it flows in prfectly from the previous track. 12. Hooch - similar to Billy Spleen, another blazing punk track that I like, then it all suddenly dies down to a quiet ending, queit, raspy vocal, an ideal end to a solid album. // 8

Lyrics: Good lyrics, solid but doesn't really say much, everything is me against the world (Over My Head), screw Anna Nicole (A.N.I.C.), I'm gonna die (Hyper-Insomnia-Para-Condrioid), the music and lyrics are top notch, but the theme of the lyrics has to diversify, but I just simply ignore what's it's talking about and focus on the music whenever I listen to this album. // 7

Overall Impression: This album was a good album for me, great in many aspects, but could have improved in several ways. Diversification on the theme of the lyrics. No more 1 minute 30 or lower crap. No metal wannabe-ness. A bit longer! But as I have said, this album is definitely Sum 41's best work and beats the efforts of Half Hour Of Power, All Killer No Filler, and rivals the metal-infested Chuck, I would definitely buy this again. If you don't have it, it's a good album to considering having. // 9

Comments