Go Chuck Yourself review by Sum 41

• Released: Mar 14, 2006
Sum 41: Go Chuck Yourself

This live CD album was recorded by Sum 41 In London, Ontario, Canada In April of 2005 during the "Go Chuck Yourself" Canadian Tour. The sounds and effects that the band used in this live concert was absolutely incredible. Every single song I listend to sounded the exact same like it did on the real album. And Deryck playing the piano to "Pieces" truly was even better. The guitar solos where amazing and they truly deserve the full credit to this concert. I can't believe how well they sound.

The lyrics were absolutely incredible. All the words to the songs where right on and he even changed it sometimes to add some humour but this is by far the best album they have out. And Deryck's voice was amazing too. I seen them in concert in February 2005 and hearing them on the album makes me want to go see them again and again. I still can't believe how great Deryck sounds on the album.

I would say that the best songs that were performed live on this album are The Hell Song, Over My Head (Better Off Dead), Pieces, Some Say and 88. I love the sound of the guitars and the solos on this album. All you Canadian people and everyne else too who can order it, get this album! I recommend it to anyone and I guarentee you Sum 41 fans that this is the best album yet!