Half Hour Of Power review by Sum 41

• Released: Jun 27, 2000
Sum 41: Half Hour Of Power

I just bought this cd after finding it in the used cd's section and I have to say it's one of my favorite cd's. the album starts out with Grab the devil by the horns and fuck him up the ass, which is more like an Iron Maiden song (in my opinion) and really gets you pumped up for the rest of the cd. It then goes into a really catchy pop-punk song called Machine Gun that you will have stuck in your head for days. The rest of the album switches on and off with "heavy metal" and pop-punk songs and all of them are really good. My favorite songs from the cd are Makes No Difference, Machine Gun, and What I Believe.

Personally I don't pay to much attention to what the singer is actually saying but it goes really well with the music and the singer has a very good voice.

As I said earlier this is definitely one of my favorite albums and is always in either my cd player at home or in the car blasting away. Again the most impresive songs on the cd are Makes No Difference, Machine Gun, and What I Believe. This cd's really got some catchy riffs in it. The only downfall to this cd is it's only got 11 tracks on it and many of which are pretty short. But other than that it's awesome! If it were stolen I'd either beat up the kid that stole it or go and buy a new one. If You Listen To Blink 182, Green Day, Or Any Pop-punk Band, Or If U Would Just Like To Listen To Something New I Highly Recommend This Cd!!! That is all.