Half Hour Of Power review by Sum 41

• Released: Jun 27, 2000
Sum 41: Half Hour Of Power

Most of the songs have kind of an angry tone, and the other half are like partiyng, getting drunk and have fun. Songs like "Makes no difference" and "Machine gun" really gets stuck in your head, and you'll be going around singing along to "What I believe" and "Second chance for Max Headroom" in no time.

The lyrics are definetly good, and combined with the music, it's excellent. Deryck voice is kind of tough and angry wich sound good with the music.

Half hour of power is definetly their best album, and the I like all of the songs on the cd. If I lost the cd, I would skip school to go get a new one, cause this is the best cd I have ever had. The tabs for this album i also really easy to learn and it also sound good on your 30 watt amplifier (if you have one). I'm a huge Sum 41 fan myself, and bying this album is the best way to become another big fan!! Sum 41 rules!

Mike17
    Has some punk-rock, but is mainly pop-punk. Good songs I have heard.
    Zell182
    pretty good I like dave's possessed hair/what we're all a bout it's cool
    LifeTaker
    Sum 41 is my favorite band of any punk band, but this album was of course there first and they where just a some kids making just stupid, fun music. But every album they made after this one is absolutely amazing. This album was more of a learning experience for Sum 41. There other albums r definitely a must.