Supagroup review by Supagroup

• Released: Jul 22, 2003
Supagroup: Supagroup

This is Supagroup's first full album, and it really rocks. I saw them perform last year in October, and they rocked hard! Their music can easily be dismissed as a rip-off of AC/DC, but they are much more than that. Both guitarists (Benji Lee - lead, and Chris Lee - rhythm) are very talented. The entire album has very good sound quality, and it's nice to have some new music that is just raw, balls to the wall rock.

The singer Chris Lee has a perfect voice for the songs that they play. The lyrics aren't that deep, and most of them are about partying, the trials of living the rock and roll life, or what real rock is supposed to be. Overall the lyrics are just perfect with the great guitar work on this album.

I love everything about this album, and if I lost it, I would buy it again. Some of the best songs are "Woulda Been Nice", "What's Your Problem?", and their ballad, (because as they told us at their concert, every band does a ballad, right?) Murder, Suicide, Death. This is a great album and it isn't very expensive, so go buy one and support these rock and roll crusaders!