Live In San Diego [DVD] Review

7.8
 5.5
review (1) 4 comments vote for this album:
Live In San Diego [DVD] Reviewed by: hurricaneherman, on june 07, 2011

Sound: The first few songs of this live performance were a little boring. It sounded like Jon was warming his voice up on those first songs, and the crowd didn't seem pumped. Also, Jon didn't do anything exciting. No jumping off the bass drum or running around the stage. It was kinda disappointing, but once he got in to it, it was an O.K. performance. They didn't play the songs exactly like the recordings, so that was interesting to listen to, but it didn't save the performance for me. // 5

Overall Impression: They have some good songs on this DVD, but the DVD does not enhance them in a any way. The only thing on this DVD that makes it enjoyable, are the bonus features. "The Meant To Live" music video, as I mentioned before, is cool. This DVD is cool to own, but if I had the opportunity again, I do not think I would purchase it again. // 5

Comments