Oh! Gravity. review by Switchfoot

• Released: Dec 26, 2006
Switchfoot: Oh! Gravity.

Ever since Switchfoots fist CD came out in 1997 I've loved their sound and style.I was only 3 yrs. old then, but I knew what I liked. Their unique sound to the music and noises in the back round and even Jons voice is what got them this far. A lot of bands don't get far because they sound the same, but he bands that do are different and that's what I like about Switchfoot.

The lyrics are cool in this CD because it's like "how'ed they think of this?" Like at the beginning of "Oh! Gravity" he sings "There's a fracture in the color bar, in the back seat of the parked car." I like "Amateur Lovers" because in this world we are amateur lovers until get saved. "Let Your Love Be Strong" is a nice song and how he says "Let your love be strong I don't care what goes down".

In overall this album is a 10. The songs are great and for you readers it wasn't rushed through. In one interveiw Tim said the had twenty songs to chose from and that's proved in one of the podcasts. Oh! Gravity is in MLB '07 The Show, but they take out the part where he says lycor. I've found tons of unreleased songs on Ares.

Coasternerd
    Jon is making some new solo albums coming up and I think they are gonna be titled after the four seasons. Summer, Fall, Winter, and Spring so keep an eye or ear out for those.
    C1osur3
    SymereusISBack wrote: Order of Switchfoot Albums 1 being the best 1: Learning to Breathe 2: Beautiful Letdown 3: Oh! Gravity 4: Legend of Chin 5: Nothing is Sound 6: New Way To Be Human
    I personally would have put "New Way To Be Human a little higher on that list. =)
    Gerard Way Jr
    I-Z wrote: "Awakening" is one of the best songs on this CD and should be the next single
    Umm...it is...