The Beautiful Letdown review by Switchfoot

• Released: Feb 25, 2003
Switchfoot: The Beautiful Letdown

They have an amazing sound, it's kinda different, it's a real happy fun music. Some of the effects on the CD are great, some make you laugh at how different and weird it is, some of it is jus so beautiful. It is an amazing CD. it is amazing and real moving in it's way of creativity, it's rather different from anything out there.

The lyrics are amazing, if I may put a few (don't argue, I got them right from my CD book). From track 4, Ammunition; "Blame it on what you've been through, Blame it on what you're into, Blame it on your religions, Blame it on politicians" the emotion and meaning behind these words surpasses many other songs that have been put out by many other bands. Switchfoot is a Christian band, if you haven't figured it out and they are so lucky to make it so popular on the 'secular' (a word I hate personally) charts, because their message is so full and rich. I love this CD, one of the best I have bought in a few years.

Ok, I bought this CD twice for myself already, but than I found it, so I gave one to my cuz, who now loves it so, it rubs off on people, but I love this CD, I would have to say that it deserves a few more million purchases, if it convinces one person to just stand out and say what they believe, I believe it has done somethin many records haven't. I love it. If you don't that's fine, but plz don't bash me for saying I love something, like what you like and that's fine if you don't but let me like what I like, not like it really matters to you anyway, unless you go buy it, then my work is done (this is free advertising, I deserve money).