The Beautiful Letdown review by Switchfoot

• Released: Feb 25, 2003
Switchfoot: The Beautiful Letdown

The Beatiful Letdown sounds great. It combines great rock and roll songs and guitar riffs in the songsmeant to live and ammunition and excellent vocal and insrumental songs in Dare You To Move, Twenty-Four, and Beatiful Letdown. The album has many creative intro's to their songs that I have never heard before like on this is your life, more than fine, and gone. Overall I must say that the sound is really good and almost excellent.

The lyrics in The Beatiful Letdown are some of the best I have heard of. On each song the lyrics are very well thought of and have lots of meaning and give the listner lots of thought and reflection. The lead singer of Switchfoot Jon Foreman is an excellent singer and has lots of vocal skills.

The Beatiful Letdown can compare with many different artists and groups it it great because it so differrent from song to song. You don't get tired from hearing the same tune. The most impressive songs from this album are Meant To Live, Dare You To Move, Ammunition, and The Beatiful Letdown. This CD is a keeper and is great on anyone's album collection. If I lost it or someone stole my copy I would for sure purchase another one.