The Beginning Of The End review by Sworn Enemy

• Released: Oct 18, 2005
Sworn Enemy: The Beginning Of The End

Sworn Enemy have been around now for a few years and I think this is the album that will shoot them straight into bigger fame and fortune. The sound on this album is pretty inspirational with the guitarists, bass, drums and vocal showing of some wicked power of Metalcore. The sound to this album has what I would describe as a kind of Slayer album with lightning fast riffs and percision timing.

The lyrics (like most metalcore albums) are strong and aren't afraid of getting straight to the point. Vocalist Sal Lococo has provided this album with strong lyrics and a pretty good voice to get your head banging in your room, car or wherever.

These days Metalcore is a pretty popular genre of music with acts such as Killswitch Engage, Hatebreed and Sworn Enemy leading the way and bringing out a heavy and unique style of music. I love the song Scared Of The Unknown which is their first single from the album and it just shows that big beefy guitar riffs aren't even close to phasing out and I hope to hear more albums with power like this one on our music shelves with years to come.