Hypnotize review by System of a Down

• Released: Nov 22, 2005
  • Users' score: 8.8 (1,157 votes)
System of a Down: Hypnotize

My impression of the band is the following, The are freaking awesome the way they trite their song and their style is just amazong. Yes there is some story atached to the album, The song Lonely Day was written by Daron Malkian when his cousin died in a fire. And the song Hypnotize talks about how people do what the majority does and how superfical the govern can be. They have changed they use guitars with octavers, mandolins and several guitars at the same time. I would like to share that they are cool and a very original band, and this album was no exception.

They have killer lyrics, some of them criticize the pollution or the goverment. The lirycs totally fit the music, some times the guitar mimics the voice of the singer. And the singer voice is awesome he is a genious, he can hold up the notes as lonfg as he want.

I can compare it to slipnot in the following way, SOAD know how to do solos and this album speaks better than this section and slipknot didn'd until 2009. The most impresive songs are, Attack, Hypnotize, Stealing Society, Tentative, Holy Mountains, Lonely Dayand Soldier Side. I like the lyrics in it, the guitar in it is really cool too, I hate that the songs are pretty short. If it were stolen or lost I would defenitly buy it again.