Mezmerize review by System of a Down

• Released: May 17, 2005
System of a Down: Mezmerize

The sound on this SOAD album kicks major ass and is very diffrent from there old stuff. It might take system fans a while before getting use to the style of the songs or Daron's voice but hey once you get used to it everythings rocks. To me every track on the new album is a stand out track they all have there great parts.

I have heard some people talking bad about the lyrics which pisses me off. One because they don't know what they are saying or they go to fast. If you want to know them so bad look in the little album book that tells you all the lyrics. The last thing is that people don't like Darons singing. Like it's great man true metal all highwhich is awesome and he always is screaming his ass off give him some credit praise System Of A Down and their bold lyrics.

This new album does not compare to any other album out there. There is no question that this is the best album of 2005. To me there is no 1 impressive song they are all great and awesome in there own way. I love that Serj is questioning everything it gets you thinking and also Daron's voice it kicks ass man! If this album was stolen I would for sure buy it again and buy a couple more just in case.