Mezmerize review by System of a Down

• Released: May 17, 2005
System of a Down: Mezmerize

This album is great don't get me wrong but I'm just not feeling the sound of Daron, it's not the same his voice is like squeaky screaming. Although on songs like Lost In Hollywood it's not as bad when he's just singing softly. I've always loved their guitar riffs wheter it's as fast as BYOB or slow as Lost In Hollywood. Daron is a great guitarist. System Of A Down is a great band and the sound on this album is great but it upsets me that Serj does not sing as much hopefully Hypnotize will be different.

The lyrics on this album are funny no doubt I've always loved what Serj is singing about but they have never made any sense. Although their are songs when they talk about important issues and the lyrics fit perfect with guitars, and I have always like the soung of Serj's voice but not so sure about Daron.

This album is great but I still like Toxicity more then this one. What I think that every song on this album is great in it's own way. I love the guitars on this always will but hate Daron's voice. If this album was stolen or lost I would not buy it again.