Mezmerize review by System of a Down

• Released: May 17, 2005
System of a Down: Mezmerize

This has a different sound to it. But not in a bad way. Hell, thats what SOAD's reputation is anyway. I like this almost as much as the self titled one. It has great heavy riffs, mixed with melodic ones too. They dont concentrate one one genre. Which is quite refreshing. All in all the best I've heard in a while.

Abusulutely amazing lyrics. Not thoughtless screams and hate blasts. Even Cigaro has a meaning. No, it's not talking about Daron's actuall cock. Byob has amazing political words and beutiful singing. I like the different style when Daron sings. I personally like Serj's voice better but Daron's is still amazing.

I think this is one of thier best. I think it goes like this: self-titled, Mezmerize, Toxicity and Steal This Album. This is a hard band to rate because all thier albums are supperb. no I'm saying that toxicty isnt amazing but I love this album. My favorite songs are Violent Pronography and Question!, I love almost everything except it is way to short. If it were stolen I would defidently buy it again.