Mezmerize review by System of a Down

• Released: May 17, 2005
System of a Down: Mezmerize

I am so happy with this album. System Of A Down is so amazing in the fact that they can be a billion different genres in one album. They can switch genre mid-song. They really sound great in this album. I totally love the guitar this time. I think Daron is amazing, he can play so fast and I love how he puts things together. This album doesn't really sound all too similiar to Toxicity or Steal This Album, but that is not bad. I am just totally impressed with their songs.

System Of A Down always has great lyrics. Daron is amazing because he writes most of the music and lyrics. I love the fact that Daron is singing alot more in this one. Daron and Serj flow so perfectly, it is amazing. The lyrics are great, but in some songs Serj spits 'em out so fast you can't even dream of singing along. The lyrics couldn't be better.

Overall I am totally satisfied. I have been listening to Steal This Album and I was getting a little bored but it happened right in the nick of time. I am in no way disapointed with this album. In fact I couldnt be happier!