Mezmerize review by System of a Down

• Released: May 17, 2005
System of a Down: Mezmerize

Well, where to start, I still haven't listend to the entire thing yet. Anyway, it started with me listenin to Byob on MuchMusic, and first thinkin' that the screamin' was kinda dumb, then the song just started to come on to me. Then I asked a friend about this CD and he said it was pretty good, so I thought I might as well buy it, just 'cause I dunno. I like the sound of the songs I have heard, some sweet soundin guitar, and SOAD's lyrics have never made sense, but that doesnt matter, it sells dont it?

I like style of lyrics in System Of A Down, random, off topic in most parts, but most of all, political. if you didnt know that then your obviously not a SOAD fan. I like the way the vocals sounds, hes got a perfect tone, its not screachin loud into the microphone, and its not deep n' low. Some parts are kinda hard to understand, because he speaks like abajillionthousandmillion words per second.

it was worth the $14.99 (CDN) at AnBsound, only later to realize I coulda got like a dollar off at Zellers. You gotta pinch them pennies goin off topic here. Very excellent CD, it would be cool if it schools American Idiot.