Steal This Album! review by System of a Down

• Released: Nov 25, 2002
System of a Down: Steal This Album!

The sound on this album blew me away with the incredible sound. The guitars on this album are just amazing I think that Daron is a guitar good and he has some insane riffs especially in the song's ADD, Nuguns, Boom and Chic N' Stu. The bass is insane on this album System Of A Down have one of the greatest bassists ever. The drums on this album blew me away, their drummer plays with such rage and just bangs the shit out of the bass drum.

The lyrics on this album blew me away with laughter and they are also very political too. This band has always amazed in their songwritng style I mean who can sing 2 minutes and 30 seconds about peas and pizzas and stuff like that. I have never ever heard a band that has lyrics like these they are hilarious and I think they should have made more albums like this.

This album cannot compare to any other artists because as I mentioned SOAD have their own metal sound. I don't have a favourite song on this album because they all rule. I hate nothing about this album I love every single moment it is pumping through my mp3 player or computer. If it were stolen/lost I would run to the store and buy a copy.

Nerdo-sez-bo
    hammet_malakian
    Nerdo-sez-bo wrote: smb : This is their weakest album (well, maybe Hypnotise is worse) but it's still got some catchy-as-hell stuff on it. See them live and it's obvious which SoaD songs stand out. Retard, hypnotise is an amazing album, and I think that it's a little bit better than STA to be quite honest.
    STA and Hypnotize are probably the 2 worst in my opinion, i mean i love them both but IEAIAIO and 36 are my least favorite songs they have, and mezmerize was better than hypnotize. but all there albums are amazing
    fusugar
    hey mr jack is that the mouthwash in your eyes hey mr jack is that the cause of your surprise hey where you at on the side of the freeway in the car hey where you at on the side of the freeway in the caaaaarrrrr
    HeatHen
    This is not the best Soad album but Steal This Album is still very good record. I think that System of a Downs only bad songs are on this album. But i dont mean that this is a bad album but there is couple of not-so-good songs like Thetawaves and stuff.