System of a Down review by System of a Down

• Released: Oct 12, 1998
System of a Down: System of a Down

I don't understand between this toxcity and Steel this album, both the newer albums are considered metal and alternative but this is only alternative, In my opinion not only is this the best album it's the most metal album. The only Guitar solo I've heard Daron Play was on Peephole it was awsome, Mind was awsome, war was awesome I just can't stop listening to this album I've had it for almost a year now and it's my favorite among the 3 System Of A Down albums, If your going to get one it Should Be This.

The lyrics were a little weird in some of the songs but in other's they made alot of sense so the lyrics are really good as well as the mood they put you in for the album.

It's The Best System Album Ever, there best album sound wize where they really exploded with metal and heavy riffs I mean you can listen to this album over and over and over and never get tired of the songs and there is a diversity in the songs that allows them to maintan there own unique mood this album is a metal masterpiece. Buy It.