System of a Down review by System of a Down

• Released: Oct 12, 1998
System of a Down: System of a Down

Allright, this CD is for calm rockers and the neck-breaking headbangers. Their guitars, whether in solos or in the choruses, are something you'll get spirit from. John's drumming will make your heart beat so hard your chest will be sore by the time your done listening to it. They have the best match for the guitar, bass, and drums. Daron, Shavo, John... props to you all.

Serj Tankian... my musical idol. Oh, how I long to just sit and talk. The lyrics are so powerful and extraordinary you'll smile and wanna shout along. His voice and style of singing fit so perfectly into the music. You can call him a Genius. Malakian's lyrics are breathtaking, but you know what? Free thinkers are dangerous.

This is the best of all three, though Toxicity and Steal This Album trail only a little behind. SOAD's songs such as: DDevil, Sugar, CUBErt, and Darts will make you laugh. My favorite on this album is either War? or Darts. Buy it, if you don't like it e-mail me and tell me why (God4Life92@netscape.net). The only thing I don't like about this CD is Suite-Pee. I give that song a 3 of 5. I'm not into the anti-Christ crap out there.