Toxicity review by System of a Down

• Released: Aug 27, 2001
System of a Down: Toxicity

What can I say about System Of a Down? Well here I go. Toxicity has the most original sounds I have ever heard. It's not EXACTLY Metal, and not REALLY Punk, and definately not Folk. Thus the name "System Of a Down". The sound is loud where it matters, and it's soft when it needs too. A Head-Banging good time!

Buy Toxicity friends, and you will NOT be disappointed! Every single song is a work of lyrical art... (is lyrical even a word? meh...). Well, except for 1 song. But I'll get to that in a second. These lyrix are very deep, and terribly thought provoking. By far Toxicity has the best lyrics in the bunch. But I guess we'll have to see what goes down when SOAD releases their newest album in late 2004...

Toxicity has no worthy comparison, except for their other CD's. Every single song was a masterpiece, but only for 1 exeption. I don't consider Bounce a very good song. I realize that it's supposed to be a goof song like their unreleased song "Johnny", but it's just mostly saying BOUNCE, and POGOPOGOPOGO over and over again, and i don't figure they are sufficient lyrics, it's a mean thing to say but it's true. I love this CD and I guard it with my life, if you own this CD, never lend it out! If you ever loose it (which would suck a great deal) buy it again, Toxicity is just too good to let go of. And if you havnt noticed already, Buy The Cd!!! And Split Your Ears With Music That Really Makes Sense!!!