Toxicity review by System of a Down

• Released: Aug 27, 2001
System of a Down: Toxicity

I would like to say that as a very unique evolution in metal, it has friggin' awesome! Heaviest stuff ever! This is like SOAD's very own metal category, and it is used very artistically and great to make people listen to their words. Every SOAD fan should own this paradigm of...well, System of a Down and what they are! The final track "Aerials" is very creative because of the 2nd half, 13th track "Psycho" had sort of a solo in it, and guitarist Daron Malakian is very talented in making a jagged sound that is his very own.

Like 4th track "Jet Pilot", the lyrics are very funny! The title track "Toxicity" talks about the pollution and disorder in our land and is speaking out against it, so there is pretty much nothing bad about the lyrics at all. Singer Serj Tankian sings in his own way too. Its funny, its great, artistic, and makes people hear them.

Its cannot be compared to other albums by other artists. Toxicity is very unique. This is one of those albums that ALL of the tracks are good. I love this album, and there is nothing to hate. I would go through desperate measures to retrieve it if it were stolen, and I won't be happy for a while if it broke... I'll probably buy it again... This is a must-have! It doesn't have an explicit content sticker on it so everybody can enjoy it. It is funny too. If you want to have a good time, like a party or something, play this cd. It'll get you psycho, and that's how I got my name. You won"t regret it... buy it now... well, what are you waiting for!?