Toxicity review by System of a Down

• Released: Aug 27, 2001
System of a Down: Toxicity

This album is the best SOAD ever done. You really get a special felling when lsten at this for the first time. They are using C tunning So they can get this heavy sound in the guitar. Great neo metal. Great song's on this album: Prison Song, Needles, Deer Dance, Chop Suey, Forest, ATWA, Science, Toxicity, Psycho, Aerials. As you can se almost everybody is good, But this song's are just a little bit more special.

The text really has a mening, They are not just singing about sex and chick's. They are singing about inportant things, but not just politics becuse I know they don't wanna be political band. They are singing about life.

The most impressive song on the album most be aerials, You really get that strange felling listen to this song. I love everything on this album, but one thing I don't love about this album is when you get it you never let go of it like drug's. If my CD was stolen/lost then I would be desperat and get a new one. Maybe five copies to. I lost my steal this album and I bought two of it so I did have a copy.