Toxicity review by System of a Down

• Released: Aug 27, 2001
System of a Down: Toxicity

This album was released in 2001. There are a lot of great songs on this album. One of them is Needles. It has a cool intro and then it's even better when it gets heavy. The Prison Song is also amother good song. It has good bass in it. Other good songs on this album are Jet Pilot, Chop Suey, Shimmy and Toxicity. Toxicity has a great introduction and same with Shimmy because it's heavy.

The lyrics for this album is great. I like the part in Toxicity when Serj Tankian say "Eating seeds as a pass time the toxicity" and the part in Needles when he says "I'm sitting in my room, with a needle in my hand, just waiting for the tomb, of some old dying... " That is one of the best parts in this album.

I like this album just as much as their newer release Mezmerize. The most impressive songs on the album are Prison Song, Needles, Jet Pilot, Chop Suey, Shimmy, Toxicity. I also like the album art. I don't hate anything about this album. I like all the songs. If this were stolen or lost I would go to a store that sells System Of A Down albums and buy it again.