Toxicity review by System of a Down

• Released: Aug 27, 2001
System of a Down: Toxicity

The sound is soft in the right places and heavy in the right places. You couldn't really put them in a genre 'cause it's all different, which makes them so unique. I think the war has inspires them for some of the songs on this album.

The lyrics in all the songs are great. They are political/weird/funny/antiwar, which is heaps good. I love the singing in forest when at the first and second lines in the verses he screams. The Needles lyrics are funny, how unique to sing about a tapeworm. I think he is the only singer besides darkness who has the guts to make sounds with his voice, weird but funny.

It is the best album by any artist, ever. In my mind, noone has ever made a better song than Chop Suey. If I, or you lose this album, buy it again. It is worth it. The drumming, guitaring, and singing are awesome.

DeMoNhUnTeRuLeS
    Daron can sing some songs like B.Y.O.B but he should deffinatly not sing the entire song. Just stick with guitar and backup singing dude
    hendrix117
    I think that this CD rocked and I hope that SOAD makes more albums like it. Also Daron's singing SUCKS ASS!!! He should leave the singing to Serj.
    hendrix117
    I also think that Every song on this album should get a 10/10 except for needles and aerials... they should both get 20/10!!!