Toxicity review by System of a Down

• Released: Aug 27, 2001
System of a Down: Toxicity

Ok so this is my first review and who else deserves it more than one of the best bands on earth? There sound can be deceptive in some songs but once you realize that all the songs have well thought out tone and playability you learn that System has a really good sound which everyone at some point in their lives can relate to.

Well all the lyrics are amazings as we have come to expect from System. They are all about important issues in our everyday life. But the most real and good song for lyrics would have to be "Science". Not only does it have something to say against science it also shows how religion can be good sometimes. Another song that was good lyricaly was "Deer Dance". It shows what the band thought of the war in their home country. Serj is the most amazing singer of all time so it just makes the band.That is just my personal thought on what the lyrics mean, but all the other songs have great lyrics that everyone can appriciate.

This album completely compares to other musicians work. The only difference is that System's music is a little bit louder than most other artists. But that's not a bad thing. The most impressive song on the album would have to be "Toxicity". This was the song that mad me love System Of A Down. I remember seeing the video on MuchMusic. I love the lyrics and Serj's singing talent. I hate the fact that not enough people know about this cd. If I ever lost this CD I would buy it again and get a few copies for my friends too.

wildchild6660
    1. Toxicity 10 2. Chop Suey 10 3. Aerials 10 4. Forest 7 5. Needles 9 6. Atwa 10 7. Science 7 8. Prison Song 8 9. Psycho 7 10. Schimmy 7.5 11. Deer Dance 8 12. Bounce 7 13. X 7 14. Jet Pilot 7.5