Divided We Stand review by T.S.O.L.

• Released: Sep 9, 2003
T.S.O.L.: Divided We Stand

This is one of the best bands ever! The sound is amazing! They manage to combine a few computer generated noises with piano and awesome guitar! Most songs are just the traditional shredding guitar and drums and bass but a few experiment. There's even an acoustic song! I love it soooo much. The singer, Jack Grisham, sound positively amazing! He has the most awesome voice. It's very calming, and somewhat sexy! The guitar is great too and the drumming, perfect. Plus, this is Dexter Holland's fav. band what more can you ask for?

I love the lyrics. They're very sexy! Like "It's so good to see you alone, I never get too tired of you, oh no never do... I'll tear your body electric!" That's so friggin' great. The lyrics fit perfectly with the music but the best song on the album is "Sedatives" and the lyrics are great with it. It's got a fast rythym and he sings/talks to the rythym in the most perfect and amazing way! I also love "Loaded". That's the acoustic one really good. Here's the tracks: 01. Sedatives 02. Serious 03. Fuck You Tough Guy 04. See You Tomorrow 05. American 06. Loaded 07. Sex Not Violence 08. Again 09. Electric 10. Undressed 11. Being In Love 12. Happy 13. Shine

I have a few other songs by them that I made in a mix. I love them. This album completly measures up to their other ones maybe even better! I pretty much layed out the songs I like in the above paragraph but, yeah. I love everything about this album I can't really think of anything that I hate. I would buy this album twice if it were stolen but I already have a copy incase I lose it or something.