Louder Now review by Taking Back Sunday

• Released: Apr 25, 2006
Taking Back Sunday: Louder Now

This band are a great punk rock influence. There music is completely off tap and I love the way everything is unique and has it's own life force or style, which is why the band is so successful. Everything about them is there own, their lyics, music, and style. As rigid as their styles are, the succesfully produce great sound and are a delight to listen to. I think that their sound is great but is not at his best and I hope to see that in future albums, aswell as I hope to see future albums!

There lyrics focus on a lot of teen life and anti-social behavior which we hear commonly in punk rock. The singer has incredible skills to sing in his own unique way which seems incapable for anyone else to try and do. He has quite a large range and is very talented. The lyrics also go really well with the music. I think they are quite easily one of our times greatest punk rock/emo influences.

Spin is quite easily one of the songs on their album (Louder Now) that has had a lot of talent and thought go into it. I was also quite impressed by the vocal skill in both Make Damn Sure and Spin. I just love the orignality of the band and this album. If it were stolen or lost, I think I would find the nearest Sanity and buy a new one becuase it is CD which is most of the time in my CD player, if it's not there, it will be in a friends CD player.

lugoffguardgirl
    i love taking back sunday, this album was what got me into them in the first place, but now i love all of their songs
    solid37
    i actually like louder now the most because of the consistisy i mean there other cds are amazing but i always feel theres a few bad songs but i couldn find any i didnt like in this one
    Dontastic!!!
    when i got this album, i couldnt stop listening to it. Definitly one of their better albums, a little defferent than their earlier works, but if a band had the same sound throughout their carrer, fans will start to get bored!!! but thats just me haha