Where You Want to Be review by Taking Back Sunday

• Released: Jul 27, 2004

This album is very well produced and was secretly being recorded. On March 1st 2004 and met the producer Lou Giordano and recorded it in Mission Sound NY. In the UK it was released in late July so it must have been a big rush. The production is normal, tailor made for hits. Take Set Phasers to Stun it shoud be a world wide hit it has appeal unlike most emo bands.

Adam does a sound job. He might'nt be as gifted as Matt Davies (Funeral For A Friend)but rises above the Emo class he can scream, sing normal, hit high notes. Song writing is effective, catchy and sad. But then Emo has always been about heartbreak"about how we paint our sins on the ceiling, I keep them glued to my chest, It keeps me close like a promised kept." Off Set Phasers to Stun.

If you dig Emo its a must, If your only getting into Rock its easy to get into. Any way your a winner I paid 11 for my copy I wear it on my heart. But if your looking for something better try Funeral For A Friends Causally Dressed And Deep In Conversation. Where you want To Be's standout songs would be The Union, New American Classic. The End of the album is supriour to the start so go from track 7-11 for the best thrills. Dig Thrice, Finch, FFAF, Hawthorne Heights buy it now.