Where You Want to Be review by Taking Back Sunday

• Released: Jul 27, 2004

This is a really great sounding CD. I really like the singing from Adam Lazzara and the way Fred Mascherino backs him up. There are a lot of different music styles on this album, there are shout pop rock gems (This Photograph), slow string ballads (New American Classic) and infectious punk anthems (A Decade Under The Influence). The sound of this album is very good and the main reason for why I bought this album.

The lyrics for the most part are very good but also can be very difficult to understand. It might be just my ignorance but I can't make out what he hell they are singing about it some songs. The lyrics do go over the lyrics greatly though. Both Adam Lazzara and Fred Mascherino show that they do have great talent through out the record.

I haven't heard all the tracks on TBS first CD, but from what I have heard they both seem to be very good. I think the most impressive songs on the CD are: A Decade Under The Influence and A Little Devotion. I would recommend this CD to anyone who likes bands like Blink 182, Brand New ect. If this CD were lost or stolen I would definitely but it again because I think it is a really good CD.