Where You Want to Be review by Taking Back Sunday

• Released: Jul 27, 2004

I think Taking Back Sunday is the best band in the world (apart from Boxcar Racer and Blink 182). Their sound is fantastic. Their music has evolved so much since their previous stuff. Every song has the best riffs from Fred and Eddie, Matt's bass lines and great and Mark's awesome drum beats just hold every song together. Their just fantastic!

Adam Lazzara has a fantasic voice and their lyrics compliment his voice and the music so well. Their songs are not just about moaning about how life sucks and losing a girl that they were in love with. Their songs really have meanings and they all touched me.

'Where You Want To be' is so much more mature than their first album 'Tell All Your Friends.' I absolutley love 'A Decade Under The Influence', 'Bonus Most Pt. 2', 'New American Classic' and 'Number Five With A Bullet.' To be really honest their is nothing that I dislike about this album or this band. They rock my socks! If it were to get stolen or I lost it I would cry and get another one straight away! If you don't have this album you have to go get it! It is the best! I would just like to say Adam Lazzara is hot!