After We Go review by Tantric

• Released: Feb 10, 2004
Tantric: After We Go

This album's sound stil keeps Tantric's style but brings it into more of a rock sound. While I love the album, I miss their sound from their self-titled album "Tantric" It is a great CD though, and I STRONGLY recomend them to anyone who loves rock... especially down the line of older bands (e.g. Alice in Chains).

Lyrics on here kick ass... I personally love "Falling Away" They definitly didn't lose their writing skills. For any Fleetwood Mac fans out there, Tantric did an AWESOME rendition of "The Chain" Perfect harmony. It fucking rocks on the CD but is even better live. Speaking of harmony. Hugo's voice is amazing, and he makes it work with the rest of bands sound. Perfect voice for a perfect band.

I believe everybody needs Tantric's albums in their collection. They are definitly a band you don't want to miss. I love the musicalitly of it all... Hugo's voice, the amazing guitar riffs, and even the drummer is great. I can't even compair them to any other band. They are simply a great band.