After We Go review by Tantric

• Released: Feb 10, 2004
Tantric: After We Go

The overall sound of "After We Go" is a southern rock feel with some really rocking songs here and there to add a little more power to it. The singer's voice is real deep and low and is perfect for the southern rock sound.

Just like in any song, the lyrics have a meaning of what you make them to be. Tantric does an excellent job with the lyrics because no matter what, you can find a meaning in them that realtes to you and gives the song a special meaning. It might not take the first time you listen to the cd to realise the meaning but after awhile, the songs become more personal.

Personally, this is my favorite cd that I own because the sound of guitar and the singer's voice mix perfectly. I really like how they start the cd off with chasing after it kicks it off with a real rockin song and really makes you want to listen to the whole thing through. Hero is a great song it's towards the middle of the cd and mixes things up a bit but still has the great sound. I love this cd and if I lost it I would definetly go out and buy another copy. This cd gives you that great feeling that makes you wanna rock.

nintallika85
    all of this praise is ludicrous! you know that the first album is better. even the breakdown's b-sides (foresight, cliche) are better than a majority of the second album. todd whitener is capable of so much more, that you also know. the third album ought to decide the career of tantric. i'm hoping for the best.