Blue-Sky Research review by Taproot

• Released: Aug 16, 2005
Taproot: Blue-Sky Research

The sound is definately the best I've heard in a while. I love guitar and Stephen Richard's voice. He's got such a different sounding voice. Different in a good way that he doesn't sound like anybody else and he has his own individual voice. I'm not joking you when I tell you that I love every song that is on this CD. Every song sounds different and has its own special ring to it.

The lyrics on this cd are incredible. I love the lyrics especially of the songs She and Blue-sky research/What's left. They use lyrics that caught my eye and really show the talent that they have. And when you have lyrics like this, and when you have awesome sound that they have, you just have a loveable CD and that's exactly what this CD is.

When I bought this album, I knew it was going to be a success. They put lots of hard work into this cd and Billy Corgan definately helped them out a lot too. I have been a fan of all Taproot's cd but this one definately tops out as the best so far. If you liked Taproot before, buy this cd because they still kick ass and if you haven't really listened to Taproot before, I suggest you also buy this CD and listen to this incredible band.