Welcome review by Taproot

• Released: Oct 15, 2002
  • Reviewer's score: 4 Poor
Taproot: Welcome

Allright when I first heard the single "Poem" I thaught "wow I better pick this cd up" so I did and I was amazed by how much it sucked! I don't like this album one bit but for now let's talk about sound. Well the guitar sounds just like all the other nu-metal bands. I think some nu-metal is ok at times but this is just bad besides the fact that the singer whines like someone is grabbing his nose, there is one good song on the album all of the other songs sound like they where made really quick so they could get the album out.

The lyrics are actually ok but the melodies are almost the same he just sings high up and goes low and back up again but I have to say that they did a good job on the lyrics to a few songs.

OK as you can tell I hate this album It can only compare to the other nu-metal stuff and if you're into that sort of thing pick it up but I'm not I mean I like some stuff but not this. "Poem" is the only song worthy of listining to download that song because I like it alot just don't waste your money on the cd. As I have established poem and a few riffs are the only good things about this one. If this cd was lost or stolen I really wouldn't care I'll probally end up throwing it against my wall.

wik3dspid3r
    Taprrot rocks and the second review is dead on. Even this album is a step to break away from being labeled. It is deff a masterpiece.