Fearless review by Taylor Swift

• Released: Nov 11, 2008
Taylor Swift: Fearless

The sound of Taylor's second album is slightly different from her first. This song starts out with a nice, song that can best be described as sit back, close your eyes, and feel it. Most of the songs, are like that one, except for a few like, "You Belong With Me" which are a little more up beat. And you've got the song "Hey Stephen" which kinda reminds me of her song "Sty Beautiful." This album seems to have more simpler songs than her first. it's just a nice sound all around.

Taylor's lyrical skills are just as good as they were in her debut album. Only difference is, she wrote more by herself than she had on her debut album. "Fearless" is a prime example of her lyrical abilites, it's a nice summer song, that explains love. "Fifteen" is basically just about life for a modern day 15 year-old. "Love Story" is a good, Romeo and Juliet, song. After those three songs, you get into the song "Hey Stephen" which the lyrics are a lot like those of "Stay Beautiful." A few songs later you have "You Belong With Me" in which, she's just your ordinary girl, who's in love with a guy who only wants the most popular cheerleader. Which is kind of common in life. But, like I said earlier, she's good at writing lyrics.

Overall, I'd say this album was better than her first. It fits her voice a whole lot better. The best thing about this album is it's laid back feel, it's a good CD to listen to if you just want to relax, or go to sleep. I've got nothing bad to say about this album. it's all good. Infact, if I ever lost it, I'd probably cry and go buy a new one.

jobaog
    u dn't know what you're talking about. Don't ever compare her to twilight which is so biased about everything
    jobaog
    who cares what you people think. You people are obviously deaf. So tell me what is GOOD music 2 u? Em0? Death?
    jobaog
    hey prettyodd, its pretty odd that u can even read.obviously your reading skills can't understand her lyrics. So if u don't like her just get the hell out m0ther****er!