Fearless review by Taylor Swift

• Released: Nov 11, 2008
Taylor Swift: Fearless

Taylor Swift's new CD combines her overall thought and emotion to past boyfriends. Using her creative thoughts and using the memory of her past, she creates beautiful melodies and catchy tunes. With the help of Big Machine Records, Taylor Swift is now a hit singer in Country Music. Her past demo songs also brought her to stardom.

Taylor's lyrics and very catchy. They describe her real life in the past, particularly in The Best Day, one of her songs in the album Fearless. Taylor Swift's singing skills are simply brilliant. Some of the covers she did, like Umbrella by Rihanna was fantastic! Her voice connects with everything.

Taylor's album has a connection to some other albums that girls write- they're about boys. But its only natural for a girl to write about them, so theres no overall difference. The most impressive songs in Taylor's album are "Forever and Always" (written about ex-boyfriend Joe Jonas), "You Belong With Me", "Love Story", and "Hey Stephen". These songs are really great because they each have emotions that she was tied down to. In "Belong With Me" she really wants to be with the guy, but he doesn't seem to notice till the end. Some things she should change would be to write about different things than boys, but, it's my opinion. If the CD got lost, I would buy it again, because the CD is very addicting to listen to! I've heard it over a dozen times. It's a very wonderful CD. Overall, Taylor Swift is a beautiful, talented, bright singer.

Mr Pringle
    I thought Kanye West's army didn't kill her yet, I had to also see if people ACTUALLY reviewed her album's here and they did so.... I'm a bit dissapointed in UG for allowing this.