Great Gonzos: The Best of Ted Nugent review by Ted Nugent

• Released: Dec 31, 1980
Ted Nugent: Great Gonzos: The Best of Ted Nugent

I think ted nugent is awesome. I think he uses the key of a a little bit too much, but I dont really care, cuz it's a good key and he makes awesome songs off of it, like Wang Dang Sweet Pootang, Cat Scratch Fever (awesome song), Motor City Madhouse (my favorite), and I'm Pretty Sure In Stranglehold. Those are just some of them. It's safe to say that ted nugent defines rock n roll.

Sure, Ted Nugent isn't the greatest singer, but still, I mean, he has to play guitar (by the way I think hes one of the top guitarists of his kind) so he doesn't have much time to try to make the lyrics sound good. Live he cusses a ton but hey, who cares? His lyrics fit great with the music and I have no complaints.

I love ted nugents music and your missing out if you don't listen to him. If my Ted Nugent cd were stolen, I'd definetely get a new one, or maybe even try to get it back.

joshjhasarrived
    -Rock-N'-Roll-
    dazednconfu5ed wrote: UNCLE TED IS A GOD
    joshjhasarrived wrote: Yes I love this CD! The only song that's missing is Fred Bear, but that came out years later. So my advice is, buy this CD and Spirit Of The Wild!
    So true
    51VH50
    man i saw uncle ted last night and he was ROCKING. he was on fire the whole night. one of the best performances ive seen. it was PERFECT. he can definetly play that guitar.
    StratStar21
    ya like everyone has said, i wish he had a greatest hits with fred bear, but all his cds are awesome so i got em all. a true rock god.